Monday, January 2, 2017

Near Pokédex M730 - Primarina



I've been playing a lot of Pokémon Moon ever since it came out (and yes, if you're wondering, this was my starter). I decided to go ahead and break into the latest generation of Pokémon with one of my favorites to come out with it, Primarina. Now, there are a lot of Pokémon this gen that I think will make great 'dex entries, so I'm sure we'll be seeing more of them eventually, but I adore Primarina and wanted to do an entry of one really bad. I imagine a female entry will come along before too long, too, though I can't say right now when that will be.

1 comment:

  1. Nice one Near if you ever need any of the other starters I got a whole bunch of them from breeding on my Sun version along with owning Moon version too as well.

    ReplyDelete