Sunday, January 1, 2017

Commission - Pan's New Year



This is another commission, this one I felt had to be timed to go up with the start of the new year. Pan celebrated the new beginnings with a nice glaze from her daddy, right at the chime of midnight.

Thanks to all of you for following my work this year. 2016 had a lot of things to be upset about, but as far as this blog and my art goes, it was a banner year. I start my Patreon this year, which I think is going really well so far. This was also by far the most productive year I've ever had, with more than twice as many posts in 2016 than any other year so far (almost three times the old record set in 2015). I'm not sure what 2017 will hold for Near Hentai, but I hope you guys will stick around to find out with me.

11 comments:

  1. Is it possible for a penetration version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is kind of funny.
    I was thinking about changing my nomination for the NHML to Pan, as there is way too little of her. (But then again, you'd done her in October as well, I totally forgot about that).
    So I'm glad there's a new picture of her either way now.

    Happy New Year Near.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post near, but I was too wondering if there is a penetration version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only version there is.

      Delete
    2. Will their be any more Sleepover raid pleeeeeeaaaassse

      Delete
  4. [Ray] Awesome Near, as always! I know you and your art will be a sucess even more! Thanks for all your work! I'm anxious for Near Hentai's 2017 content!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you make Videl version ? With Gohan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pan's having a happy new year! Can't wait to see your content for 2017, a much needed distraction from all that may happen. Keep it up Near.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. She's probably fucking Kid Goku (GT) XD.

      Delete