Thursday, December 15, 2016

NHML - Nico Robin feat. Nami



The Near Hentai Monthly Lady for December 2016 is Nico Robin from One Piece. While working out various sketches for what to do with her, I hit upon the idea for this pic, which necessitated adding Nami. Since nobody seemed to mind her inclusion, I ran with it, and this is the end result. I tried my best to make it clear that it's Sanji fucking Nami and Zoro fucking Robin, but who know's if it's clear without being spelled out. All four characters are sporting their attire from the Dressrosa arc, as requested in the cBox.

So, with this posted, let's open up nominations for next month's featured lady. For those of you who aren't familiar with the NHML, let me explain. Anyone can nominate a female character of their choosing (either through comment, the cBox on the side of the blog, or by email if you must). The only rules are that she can't be somebody I've drawn recently (at least more than a year) or, preferably, she's someone I've never drawn at all. One nominee per person, please. On the first of next month, I will host a raffle of all the nominees, and one will be randomly selected for a featured pic like this one. December had a pretty impressive list of characters, and I hope January will repeat that trend. Cheers.

5 comments:

  1. Jaina Solo form Star Wars Legends Universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! :)
    Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reiko Mikami (ghost sweeper mikami)

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Noob to blog,Amazing Pic !! ,Id like to nominate Motoko Kusanagi aka. Major (Ghost in The Shell:SAC) footjob would be crazyyyy awesome,or anything foot related mwahaha!

    ReplyDelete