Tuesday, December 13, 2016

DBS - God Form Goku



So when I first saw Goku transform into a Super Saiya-jin God, my first thought was, "Pink, huh?" My second thought was that this form was pretty cute, and I knew I wanted to draw him like this some day. I never really got around to it until just recently, when I decided to put out a simple solo nude pic. I don't know if I'll draw Goku like this again, but if I do I think he's a lot more likely to be on bottom than how I usually draw him.

Officially the God transformation, in addition to obvious things like hair and eye color, makes Goku slimmer and younger than he is normally. That's why I didn't draw him quite as buff her as, say, either of my comics he co-stars in. His skin is also a slightly different shade, which I think looks quite tasty. I hope you guys enjoy him.

9 comments:

  1. I want a rule 63 of Goku

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember when Dave Batista came out wearing blue ring gear? This is like that except gayer lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sure Goku's god hair is red not pink. Unless you're referring to Goku Black, who's God hair is indeed pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can call it red if you want to, but at the very least it's a pinkish red. I can't see anything other than "hot pink" while Goku Black's Rosé form is more of a pale pink or coral.

      His eyes are definitely red, though.

      Delete
  4. Pretty sure Goku's god hair is red not pink. Unless you're referring to Goku Black, who's God hair is indeed pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sexy, somehow never saw Goku in that light... tender, definietely tempting. You ever tried doing stuff with crossdressing? Some nice lingerie would be awesome eventhough it would break character a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like crossdressing a lot, but I tend to have a hard time getting myself to do anything that seems out of character or isn't supported by the source material... I just don't seem to think of kinks like that unless I have a larger set-up, which would necessitate a comic or something to convey.

      Delete
  6. Goku kinda looks like a girl here

    ReplyDelete