Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Commission - Trying on Mommy's Old Clothes



So a couple of people took me up on my sale to support Anya. From that came this pic, which was actually pitched to me shortly after the Twenty commission slots closed. I was happy to be able to squeeze this in a different way, because I thought the concept was cute.

While digging through his mom's old stuff, Gohan found this little number. He just had to try it on, but once he squeezed into it he was super embarrassed.

13 comments:

  1. LOL almost thought that was Chi Chi there for a second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had the needed cash, I'd totally ask to see Gohan fucked in those clothes by Goku, Vegeta or even Goten/Trunks.

    Damn, them hips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah that would be amazing

      Delete
  3. OMG gohan looks soooooo hot in that outfit *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought she was Chichi. Gohan is very hot in those clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, boys dressing up in femmy clothing is always cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute, incredible, finally satisified my crossdressing fetish. Also this is a moment, I think a few guys will remember...but yeah that pose and blush is making for such an adorable and sexy look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw, is there a bigger version of this on your patreon?

      Delete
    2. No, sorry. With commissions only the client gets the bigger version.

      Delete