Monday, December 12, 2016

Commission - Goten and Trunks Fuck Themselves



So here's the next entry from the Twenty, GT's versions of Goten and Trunks having some fun with their younger selves. One can assume time travel is involved somehow, probably the opposite of the set-up for A Trip to the Past.

With the holidays coming up, I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling and family stuff here soon. Because if that, I'm going to put off the remaining commissions from the Twenty until possibly next year. I won't be able to properly dedicate time to any of them, and I sort of need a break anyway. I'll continue producing content to go up here, but it'll probably be mostly simpler pics that I can squeeze out between other real-life obligations. I apologize if this is inconvenient or anything for you guys, but it is what it is. As soon as I can I'm gonna get back into the commissions. For now, though, the biggest projects I plan to tackle are December's NHML and possibly one or two Christmas pics (I have a couple of ideas, but I'm worried they won't be well-received).

11 comments:

  1. [Ray] Great commission Near! All of us need a break, mainly in this moment! Take your time, you really deserve ^_^ Next year will be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very wonderful, I love it ^_^ more, please, more

    ReplyDelete
  3. More more i love kid trunks and goten i want more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, this is hot! No worries on taking a break. For one, it's the holidays, and for two, you've already given us a hell of a lot so far this month. I'd say you earned a break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very very very very very very hot. WOOOOOAH!!! O_______O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reversed? Chibi-Goten and Trunks. Chibi-Trunks and Goten. +_+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!!! Please make a reversed!!!

      Delete
  7. Very very very very very very very hot. WOOOAH!!! O_______O

    ReplyDelete
  8. You deserve it for all the greats pics that you made
    I Can't wait to see the December's NHML with my nico robin and nami and the specials christmas pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. those little sluts seem to really liek their butts filled. Very intimate pic really.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi near :) excelent work but need more of gwen tennyson and ben 10 pls :'0

    ReplyDelete