Friday, December 30, 2016

2 Boys Ride a Harley - Page 5



I got another page colored of Everfire's "2 Boys Ride a Harley" comic. Joker puts his new plan into action, recording Harley having some fun with their hostages from the other room.

This will be the last post I make this year. However, there will be a special commission that goes up right around the change of the year (according to the blog's clock, that is). So if y'all are staying up on New Year's, and you enjoy some Dragon Ball incest (and I think a few of you do), then maybe drop on by and check out what I've got for ya.

7 comments:

  1. Nothing like a good Rimjob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two boys I will have sex?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "So if y'all are staying up on New Year's, and you enjoy some Dragon Ball incest (and I think a few of you do), then maybe drop on by and check out what I've got for ya."

      Few of you? About 99% of us i would say.

      Delete
  3. Btw , are you going to finish the space emperor slut comic . If so , do you know when . It's a great comic x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant wait to see that gohan picture m8

    ReplyDelete
  5. hot damn i wanna play with them!

    ReplyDelete