Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Patreon - October '16 One-Shot



So, along with the monthly pages for One Night In Azarath like the one I posted yesterday, Patreon sponsors also get to nominate and vote on ideas for a monthly one-page comic. Last month was our first time trying that out, and the winning idea was a bisexual threesome between Goten, Trunks, and Chi-Chi. The action of the individual panels was detailed during the voting process, and the final result was the page you see here. Patreon sponsors got to see this page one month early, and also got to see each panel as it was completed.

If you like this page, then the good news is that November's page is pretty similar, but with Bulma in place of Chi-Chi. Voting is still going on for December's comic, and to be involved all you have to do is support me on Patreon (though, be warned, if you support me just long enough to vote, I will know).

5 comments:

  1. [Ray] My godness!! That's a wonderful work!! I not expected a bissexual scene in this one!! Lovely!! Trunks fucking Goten, awesome! The contrary would be awesome as well!! This give me more ideas of Future commissions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy mackerel, feels like years since I saw this picture finished. I really love how it came out and I'm sure there will be pics like this in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing! chichi is the star here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeeeeesssss final y i over this work
    Thank you do more about goten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Considering the amounts of yaoi pics you've done of Goten and Trunks fucking someone, have you ever considered having them shag eachother before?
    AQnd Love the pic btw, will you be doing any featuring videl?

    ReplyDelete