Monday, November 14, 2016

NHML - Revy



So the Near Hentai Monthly Lady for November 2016 is Revy from the anime Black Lagoon. I have a friend who really likes this show, but I've never really watched it myself. I don't know much about it or the main characters, so I decided to keep this pic fairly straightforward and just have Revy showing off her body while riding some dick. There are a handful of interesting-looking female characters in this show, if I ever do end up watching it there might be more of them on here. Balalaika, Eda, Sawyer, Jane, Shenhua.... there were several I took note of. ^_^

As for Revy herself, best I can tell she's like a more metal version of Lara Croft, at least design-wise she's always given me that impression. I tried to reflect her action girl personality by having her pretty chill here... But honestly I don't know enough about the character to know the best way to present her. Nonetheless, I hope you guys at least appreciate the view.

So, now that this month's NHML is posted, y'all are free to start nominating for next month. For anyone new, the rules are that any lady you nominate has to be someone I either haven't drawn before, or haven't drawn in a long time (at least a year, I'd say). You can only nominate one character per month, and on the first of December I'll do a random drawing to select the winner from the pool of nominees.

7 comments:

  1. You really need to draw more Revy. She's a murderous mass of sex and badassery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jinx from league of Legends <3
    She is overly done but I wanted to see the "near" touch on her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Balalaika is literaly hotes babe on that show sawyer is second XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. vote for Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaina Solo from Star Wars Legends Universe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the revi pic :) If you are doing any more here is a profile on the character. She is borderline Psycotic with a tendancy to sort problems out with her cutlasses (custom bareta pistols). She has a very dark outlook on the world and believes she is one of the damned who's only fate is to die in shit, but also with a odly romantic side that she only ever expresses with her desire to protect her partner Rock (not romantic/sexual partnership)because she believes he is pure and not yet soiled by the world they live in (this has her often telling him he should go home, he doesn't belong with her). She was also raped as a child, this has left her extremly unsexual though she is not afraid to show her body. Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete