Sunday, November 20, 2016

MHA - My Gangbang Academia



I decided to do another pic of Izuku/Deku, the protagonist of My Hero Academia. I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do (already did the "eating DNA" bit), so I just went for a nice little gangbang. Haven't done double anal in a little while.

Afraid I don't have much else to say about this one. It was a simple idea and there's no real story to it. I do like how it turned out, but hopefully next time I can pair Deku up with some of the other characters in the show (male or female, I could honestly go either way with him).

Tomorrow I'll be posting the first of The Twenty. Yaoi and shota fans should be happy with it. Peace.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't watched My Hero Academia, don't really care about it, it does look swell tho.
    But the picture is nice.
    I do like double anal, although I MUCH prefer double vaginal or even triple penetration.
    However, I get how double vaginal is somewhat hard to do in a yaoi picture.
    All in all, I like it alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, yeah! The guy deserved a good cock up his sexy ass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Izuku looks my adorable with all those guys. Do you think you could do one with him Katsuki?

    ReplyDelete