Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Commission - Sasuke Dream Come True



I don't usually accept Naruto commissions, due to a bad experience when I was younger and more desperate to get commissions, but I made an exception this time around for one of the blog's regular commenter who's been wanting to commission something for a while. Don't expect there to be much more Naruto around here, though, the aforementioned bad experience has ingrained an automatic distaste in me for the series and its characters. Even though I get along well with the client who commissioned this pic, working on it did remind me why I typically avoid Naruto like the plague.

That being said, it was fun to try out a new angle on the old spitroast position. It inspired me to push for a similar angle of the same pose in the Space Warped script, so if you see a panel similar to this image there, that's why. I hope those of you who haven't had Naruto ruined for you forever like I have can enjoy this pic; I know I've gotten requests for Naruto yaoi in the past, and chances are this is all of it I'll ever do. :)

16 comments:

  1. [Ray] Thank you very much Near, to accept do this commission! I still don't get why you avoid Naruto series, but I know you did an excellent and wonderful work! I love Naruto yaoi and have a lot of works on the Internet, but the majority are of bad quality!! To me, with you never said about don't like Naruto, I'll not believe, because this work is amazing!!!
    Kiba is my tsundere hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really like this position and the angle. Never realized that. Now I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He may not be Tsundere but he has a pretty beastly cock in this pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its design is great, the outline, what a pity that does not accept orders, I am a collector and it is rare that someone draws so well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. [Ray] I always find Naruto yaoi on the Internet, but Near overcome my expectations! Unfortunatelly Naruto is not a franchise he likes to draw, but he is more than capable to make more incrible works like that and as he does with Dragon Ball Z!!!

      Delete
    2. Good morning, you have an imail to contact. What's on the page is not getting

      Delete
    3. My email is Nearphotison2010@yahoo.com

      Delete
    4. I sent an imail, but he came back to me from yahoo

      Delete
    5. That's weird. Double-check your spelling, I guess. I've never had problems receiving emails before.

      Delete
    6. Sorry, it was my mistake, I've now correctly sent it to your imail.

      Delete
  5. Sasuke is one of the hottest charcter in Naruto universe. I would like to have fun with him.

    Giovanni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naruto was ruined for me when basically the plot got so fucked up. Hell people that write Naruto fanfiction is better to me than the Naruto show and Manga right now to me. Although I would love to see a Naruto x Male Haku picture made either them having sex or a small comic on how Naruto realizes Haku's a boy not a girl. That was probably the highlight of the 1st season of the Naruto show and or Manga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love a picture made of Naruto x Male Haku it would make my year.

      Delete