Saturday, November 5, 2016

Commission Reservation Slots

I've decided that I'm going to try doing something different with my commissions. I'm going to sell twenty reservation slots. This means you can buy a commission slot now, square away the details with me, and then I will do it as soon as I have the time to. Once all twenty slots are filled, I will likely not be opening them up again until after I've finished them all. I will not be accepting any comic commissions with this opening, even one-page ones. Commission slots will be first come first serve, and will be filled in the order I accept them in. Patreon sponsors will be moved to the front of the line, however.

I will keep the sidebar of this blog updated with the number of slots remaining. If you wish to take one, just email me at Nearphotison2010@yahoo.com and we'll hammer out the details.

1 comment:

  1. I hope someone requests a hxh and dbz yaoi cross-over

    ReplyDelete