Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Commission - A Queenly Struggle



This is a commission I recently finished for the amazing and sexy Anya Lykke. One of the first things we connected over was a love for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and so when she was able to commission me it was the first thing on the list. Even though Celestia's referred to as a Princess on the show, the title came from Anya's description of the scene as a "battle between two queens".

MLP is something I've always wanted to do more of, but when I ran a poll on the subject it seemed like many of you would prefer I avoid it like the plague. I'd still like to do more pony stuff in the future, though, maybe try some anthro work or something. We'll see. In the meantime, I hope you guys like this.

2 comments:

  1. Let's face it. Chrysalis learned her love and tolerance skills from Fluffle Puff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh there will be more, Near. THERE WILL BE.

    ReplyDelete