Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Commission - Beast of Her Dreams 02



So here's the second and final page of the commissioned comic "Beast of Her Dreams". Even though it's only a two-parter, it's still kind of nice to have one of my three BB/Rae comics wrapped up.

I may or may not have a new post for tomorrow, but I will definitely have one on Friday. I've recently begun working with Malezor on some pics related to Space Warped (not new comic pages, though we are still planning to start chapter one eventually). Hopefully I'll be able to share those with you sooner rather than later.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome job Near. Yeah, I love this couple. They're just so cute and hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Ray] Great finale Near! Great news about SW! So you and Malezor are working on pics related, but not the pages of the comic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More or less. Malezor had some pics he drew when we first started the comic, and I'll be coloring them to post here soon. We're re-writing the first chapter, so hopefully these pics will help make the wait more bearable.

      Delete
    2. [Ray] Humm so, technically this is a appetizer to the chapter one!!! By the way, one of those pics is that on the upcoming box?

      Delete
  3. Quizás quisiste decir: espléndido lo felicito por el excelente trabajo
    I congratulate you for the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I congratulate you for the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete