Sunday, October 16, 2016

Near Pokédex M197 - Umbreon

So I mentioned before that I had a couple of male Pokédex entries I wanted to get out of the way, and this is the first of them. I wanted to do something with Umbreon's ring patterns glowing, so this is the first nighttime scene in the Near Pokédex. I think one turned out pretty good, and I hope you guys like it as well. ^_^ The next Pokédex entry will be another male one, and it'll also be an Eeveelution.

I don't know for sure when I'll have another post ready to share. The commissions I currently have are all pretty far from completion, and I'm not spending too much time working on anything else at the moment. Hopefully I'll have something ready to share here before too long, though. If it ends up being a few days, though, please do not panic.

1 comment:

  1. I don't really like the pokemon's theme, more of a dbz fan but the anal insertion and the shape of the penis are sexy as fuck.