Saturday, October 8, 2016

MomSwap - Pan and Videl



I wanted to do some MomSwap entries with Dragon Ball, since it's the most popular franchise for me to do around here. The only problem is, to do Mother/Daughter pairings in DB you basically have to go with DBGT (there's Bulma and her mom, but I prefer for Bulma to be the mother in this case). So, I have three DBGT entries planned for MomSwap, though the other two won't be the next entries. I'll do them at some point, just not sure when.

I'm planning to take a little break from MomSwap for a while, since it feels like I've been doing them rather frequently so far. They're a lot of fun and can be pretty quick and easy to do, which is perfect for right now when I'm working on getting these Patreon-sponsored comic pages out. One of the two is done now, by the way, so one month from today it'll show up here on the blog. Of course you can see it now (plus the other page, and if you do $5 or more extra large early access versions of my other work) if you support me on Patreon: patreon.com/Nearphotison.

3 comments:

  1. Nice One Bro But Tell
    How Momswap You Are Gonna Do?
    Why Not To Do In MomSwap 4 Bulma And Pura

    ReplyDelete
  2. More pan would be nice tbh and videl as well. Nice work man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might I request some work regarding Bulla (Bra) and Bulma Briefs? That's a piece I've seen very little of on any media whatsoever. Perhaps you could do some, considering your art is hands down one of the best. Especially your color coordination.

    ReplyDelete