Saturday, October 1, 2016

DBZ - Special Training 08



As promised, here's the new page of Special Training. Goku continues to use his son's face, and Gohan's so turned on by the treatment he's ready for another round. Hopefully this time he can last long enough to milk his father's cum.

I don't have a whole lot else to say this time around, other than there's still one more comic update coming tomorrow. Now that October's on us it might be a little slow on here for a bit. I have some Patreon stuff I need to focus on (which will show up here eventually, but you can get it earlier over there). I'm also working on my Halloween pic for this year; hopefully I can get it done before the big day itself. I feel like there's a lot of work ahead of me right now, but with any luck I'll be able to turn it all out for you guys.

5 comments:

  1. This is such an amazing comic. Their buttholes, the drooling, 69 dudes. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Ray] Wonderful Near! This deepthroat was very very hot! And I notice the gravity on the cum haha very cleaver!! Amazing, score 10/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Though I should point out there's no cum on this page, just Gohan's spit from being face-fucked.

      Delete
    2. [Ray] Ahh haha! I see now! Well, this make sense, Gohan is trying to do Goku cum, so it won't be easy!!!

      Delete
  3. Man, you draw Gohan so cute and slutty.

    ReplyDelete