Saturday, October 15, 2016

Commission - Trapped in an Elevator



So here's the first of a few commissions I accepted recently, featuring Cody and Yolei of Digimon passing some time in a stuck elevator. This was a pretty simple one for the most part, though I did my best to do something with perspective on this one.

Two of the three other commissions I accepted were comic pages, so it might be some time before they pop up here. This probably also means slowed production for a bit, though I will do my best to still get some pics up while I'm working on them.

5 comments:

  1. Love in an elevator, living it up when I'm going down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great Yolei pictures in a month?
    At the begninning of this month she was one of the overlooked girls of Digimon, whom I didn't care about, now she's probably my favourite. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will probably be more of her in the future.

      Delete
    2. *wipes pearls of sweat from forehead*
      Ho boy.
      ...
      I'm not excited, what're you talking about?

      Delete
    3. At last shes not overrated like Renamon

      Delete