Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Commission - Ken and Yolei



So here's a commission from Patreon I finished recently. We've been seeing a lot of Ken through this same client, and I've been enjoying it. I was also happy to get to draw Yolei. She's not my favorite Digimon girl, but she's up there, and I hope I have more excuses to draw her in the future.

Things will probably continue to be slow for the rest of this week. I don't know for sure when I'll finish my Patreon obligations or even what post will be coming here next, but I'll keep doing my best.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is the first time one of the "below the picture gifs" gets more of a reaction out of me than your picture.
    Which is not to say the picture is bad, I do like it.
    But that facial expression. Boy, Digimon sure was a naughty anime out of context.

    I don't think I've ever masturbated to Yolei, even though she'd probably be a character that would fit my fetishes.
    Maybe I'll change that when I'm in the right mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Other Words You Want Gay Digiorgy

      Delete