Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Arthur - Arthur's Mom



So, after my pic of Buster recording his mom getting her ass filled with his cum went over so well, I decided to go ahead and do Arthur with his mom a bit earlier than I'd originally planned. For such a wholesome show, the MILFs of Arthur are really great, and I would love to draw more of them in the future. After all, it's not like Goten and Trunks have to be the only pair of motherfucking best friends, am I right?

November's coming up right around the bend. If you don't already support me on Patreon, time is running out for you to get in on voting for the special Patreon-sponsored comic pages I'll be doing around the start of the month. I'm doing two pages a month over there, which you'll get to see here on the blog exactly one month after they get finished on Patreon. One is an on-going Teen Titans comic, while the other is a different one-page comic each month. Any level of supporter gets to vote on/view these pages, even the $1 per month ones. Just a reminder.

2 comments:

  1. I can see Arthur and Buster getting with each other's moms as well. Arthur keeping Mrs. Baxter company while Buster is off traveling with his dad, Buster sneaking some action with Mrs. Read when he's sleeping over with Arthur. A treasure trove of potential scenarios.

    ReplyDelete