Sunday, September 11, 2016

Raffle Winner - Yu-Gi-Oh! GX



So this is the second, and last, Patreon raffle winner. The winner wanted a piece of Chazz and Jaden from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. I like a lot of the characters from Yu-Gi-Oh! and, while I barely watched GX (and saw nothing after it), I really like Jaden's design and would like to draw more of him in the future.

I say it's the last raffle winner because this month I became aware of some issues in Patreon's TOS. Mostly, they disallow raffles as rewards because in some areas that violates gambling laws. So starting next month my raffle is going to be replaced by a comic written based off feedback from my Patrons, one which they'll get special access to. Said comic will still be made public, but the pages will be posted here one month after they go up on Patreon. If you don't sponsor me yet, there's still time to get in on the ground floor of planning this comic. A lot of the major decisions have been made already, but we're still working on figuring out the best way to start it.

1 comment:

  1. [Ray] Ohh! Yu-Gi-Oh! is one of my favorite animes! Unfortunately GX I don't watch yet, but I know some characters and have to say this work are amazing Near! On yaoi, from Yu-Gi-Oh! I can count only 3 characters, Joey Wheeler (Jounouchi Katsuya), Mako Tsunami (Kaijiki) and Valon! To me the hottest ones, a threesome with them would be wonderful hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete