Thursday, September 1, 2016

Digimon - Takaishi Bonding



This is one I've been wanting to do for a month or so. For those unfamiliar, the characters are (from left to right) T.K. Takaishi, his older brother Matt Ishida (Matt uses his father's last name), and their mother Nancy Takaishi. I held off on posting this one for a few days to try and buy me some more time to work on comics, but due to real life obligations I ended up barely working on my stuff at all for those days.

Don't know yet what's going to come up in the future, but I'll try and get some good stuff. I have to work my day job today (this post is scheduled), but I'll do all the September raffle stuff when I get home.

5 comments:

  1. I say you should working on the comic pages. You'll be able to get them done quicker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your younger and smaller shota topping the bigger and older guys! Would love some more shota Trunks and Goten topping Gohan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Days :my Pennsylvania is starting to contented suicide due to the fact near hadn't uploaded in 5 days if anyone has this problem please save mw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also fuck autocorrect atleast there is a puzzle for you guys to figure out

      Delete