Sunday, September 18, 2016

Commission - Trunks GT/Super



So here's the last of this batch of commissions, a "crossover" between Dragonball GT and Super. There are actually quite a few differences between these versions of Trunks, besides just the blue hair thing that's immediately noticeable. GT Trunks is paler from a lifetime of working in his mom's business, and Super's Mirai Trunks has a slightly messier hairstyle than the last time he appeared on the show, plus he's a little bit more fit.

This was kind of a fun one to do, but I'm happy now to have these commissions behind me. All four of them were interesting and added something unique to my history, but it's also nice to have the extra weight of them off. Now I'm focusing more on finishing up the NHML and hopefully some of these comic pages before the end of the month. Once October rolls around I'm gonna have a lot on my plate again, with two Patreon comics, and I'm expecting at least one more commission there. Plus, I'll need to start working on this year's Halloween special.

8 comments:

  1. Wow they are so hot ......it will so fucking hot see goku and black goku together in action��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. an orgy, Goku, Black, Bardak and Tarles with a doubtful chichi

      Delete
    2. Doubtful? She'd want to fuck them all!

      Delete
  2. I love it, wanna see more gay action of Trunks

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude what happen to your characters feet they are so weird all of a sudden please go back a little?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this, I would enjoy it very much if this trunks was in more of your works

    ReplyDelete
  5. trunks is so damn hot. GREAT JOB :)

    ReplyDelete