Thursday, September 15, 2016

Commission - Ichijouji Brothers



Here's another Digimon commission, from the same client as before. This time we see Ken Ichijouji, as he appears in flashbacks with his older brother Sam. Sam passes away before the start of the series, so this is kind of a bittersweet picture (he was also kind of a jerk, so really I don't know how people will feel about it). The picture itself is happier than the flashbacks I saw of these two together, though, as the boys are both having a good time here. The client specified they should have a bottle of vegetable oil there that they've lubed themselves up with, also implying they're probably going to shower together when they're done here.

I have two more commissions before I can go back to my regular stuff, but I doubt they'll come out as quickly as these first two did. I'm working on getting them out as quickly as possible, though, so hopefully I'll have the next one ready soon. Both of them are yaoi like these first two have been, so I may have to try and get something straight or yuri out after they're done. ^_^

3 comments:

  1. MORE SU WE WANT PEARLS PIC NOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the next part of July 24. I Need to see that guy deep inside of some fine equine pussy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Let's See The Love Boom Ends I Want See The Tails Be Fuck By Knucks

      Delete