Saturday, September 10, 2016

Commission - Happy Birthday Noel

So, this one may need an explanation. For those who don't know, Noel Cypress is an adult model and camgirl (among other things) who specializes in erotic cosplay. She runs the site Pixel Vixens and has a twitter here: @NoelCypress. I've been a fan of her work for a long time, and recently have gotten to know her. She's someone I hold in high regard; I greatly respect her work and ethics in the business and consider her a good friend.

For a while now she's had this commission in mind, of Arkham City's Riddler hate-fucking the shit out of her (she has a slight obsession). Her birthday is coming up, and a mutual friend beat her to the punch, commissioning me to do this pic for Noel as her present (this present isn't from me, I bought stuff for her instead). Since they're both friends I did the commission out of season, and here it is. Noel got the pic a few days ago, and she seems very happy with it. I know it's quite a bit different from the kind of thing I usually post here, but I put a lot of work into this and I'm getting some content out of it, dammit! ^_^

I hope you guys like this one, because I plan to do at least one other pic with Noel at some point in the future. If you're interested in seeing more of the original article, check out the links I posted above (her Twitter has info on where you can get more of her content not related to Pixel Vixens). You can also get a glimpse of her in the screens behind them.


  1. [Ray] Like you said, Near! Very different! Is more a sensual picture!

  2. The conversation you probably had makes me giggle.
    "Here's a picture of The Riddler raping you."
    "Oh, that's so sweet."

    I mean, honestly, who doesn't want a picture of their favourite character shagging them silly?

    1. I believe her exact words when I sent it to her were, "GOD YES."

    2. Great job definitely love it if you have the time could you do one with Superman x Chichi

    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. [Ray] Cool and funny words hahaha