Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Commission - Aftermath

So here's the first of four commissions I accepted this week. This one is pretty tame, with everyone mostly dressed and the sex all being implied, but I think it's kinda cute. This is the last time Gohan sees Mirai Trunks in the original series, and I guess he wanted to send him off with fond memories.

I've been able to keep a pretty decent pace by focusing on one commission at a time, but that means I'm only going to be posting commissions for a little while. Once they're done I should be able to go back to business as usual, and hopefully finish up these comic pages I've got mostly done.

By the way, I don't usually plug my Patreon, but I wanted to let those of you who don't support me know that my Patrons are getting some exciting stuff starting next month. I'm going to start a new comic voted on by my supporters, which they will get to make the decisions on page-by-page, as well as monthly one-page comics that they will also decide the content on. Both of these will go up on here one-month after they're posted to Patreon.


  1. [Ray] Very hot! Make we imagine how the sex was! Trunks always hot! Another brillant work Near! So even non-patrons, will be allowed to vote on this new comic?

    1. Only Patrons can vote on the new comic(s), but they will eventually be visible to non-Patrons.

  2. man where is the end of special training