Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Raffle Winner - Haikyū!!



So this month over at my Patreon, I did a test run on a concept I'm calling my "free commission raffle". Basically, I took all the Patrons whose payments went through at the start of the month, and used a randomizer to select one who then got a free $50 commission from me. This is what they asked for, a picture of Shōyō Hinata and Tobio Kageyama from the popular volleyball anime Haikyū!!

This picture was fun to work on. I'm not terribly familiar with Haikyū!!, but the characters are cute and I can see why this ship is popular among yaoi fans. While working on this pic I added a new goal to my Patreon, stating that if we hit $100 per month I would make the raffle a monthly feature over there. We hit that goal, so now at the start of each month I'll raffle off a free commission to every Patron whose payments went through. The higher paying tiers have a better shot at winning, but even the $1 tiers could potentially get a free commission (they would have to be my Patron for four years before spending that much on me, statistically almost guaranteed to have won the raffle at least once in that time). If you're interested in this new Patreon reward, you can check out my account here: https://www.patreon.com/Nearphotison.

2 comments:

  1. [Ray] When I see this characters that are different on their personalities, I always want to the cute and explosive topping the serious and reserved! And always does the opposite! Obviously I'm not complaining, far from it! Just my opinion! Haikyu yaoi is awesome and you make a great commission Near!!!

    ReplyDelete