Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Near Pokédex M006 - Charizard

Ever since I first started this Pokédex, one entry people have wanted to see was Charizard. So, I finally did one, and in doing so we now have our first fully completed evolution line (and all in the same gender, too!). When I started I wouldn't have guessed that the Charmander line would be the first one to do this, but that's the way the chips fell.

There's been discussion in the past about whether the larger Pokémon like Charizard would still be on the receiving end in this series, and I hope this pic settles that debate. Followers of my blog should know by now that I have no problem with the physically smaller partner pitching to a larger one (or a weaker person topping a stronger one). I've drawn plenty of pictures like that before, and these are no different. That's not to say I won't ever draw Pokémon topping their partners, but when I do it won't be part of this series.

I might be taking a short break from the Pokédex. I really want to finish some of the "must-do" items on my to do list, namely commissions and the NHML for this month. One of those items should be going up tomorrow, and hopefully the others won't be far behind.


  1. "I have no problem with the physically smaller partner pitching to a larger one"
    I can't wait for the Pokedex entry of Wailord. HUGE WHALE SEX!

    Honestly though, I think this is the first time I've seen a male Charizard being fucked by a trainer. And I kinda like it.

  2. Nice job on the dick an balls! Looks fantastic! Good job.

  3. hope to see a female variant describing how her heat can get the better of her

  4. I know your list/requests for future Near Pokédex entries is probably long at this point, and some of these might have already been suggested, but here's what I think you should do sometime in the future: Beedrill, Sandslash, Nidoking, Diglett (I imagine all his potential would be as a dildo or something, but you never know), Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Bellsprout (that mouth's gotta be good for something), Hypno (his real Pokédex entry is creepy enough and full of potential), Lickitung (you know a trainer's gonna love that), any Eeveelution really, Kabutops, Snorlax, and Dragonite. [I just pretty much gave you most of the Gen 1 Pokédex didn't I? Sorry. Maybe just a few then: Arcanine, Bellsprout, Kabutops, and Dragonite.]