Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Near Pokédex F509 - Purrloin



I don't know what sparked it, but out of the blue last week I got a strong urge to do a Purrloin Pokédex entry. I even made plans for the male entry for the species, though I don't much think that will be the next NPM post. I just think they're super cute and, while I am focusing on the original 150, it's nice to do a newer one every now and again. After Gardevoir, this is only the second entry for the female side not from Gen I.

I have another Pokémon entry lined up for tomorrow, though it's not a 'dex one. Patreon sponsors have already seen it, but it's one I've had sitting half-complete in my work folder for a long time now. In the meantime I'm still working on the comic updates, each of the three currently has at least one completed panel. Hopefully they'll be done in a couple weeks, but who knows?

2 comments:

  1. That's nice... Will there be a male version?

    ReplyDelete