Thursday, August 11, 2016

Near Pokédex F024 - Arbok



I've been getting a lot of great suggestions as to which Pokédex entries I should do, and one that got me thinking was Arbok. At the time it didn't come up which gender I should use, but I really liked the idea of a female Arbok, so I ran with it. I debated back and forth on how I wanted to do some aspects of her design, mostly the lower-half of her body. I considered giving her a snake's body from the waist down, but in the end decided it would be better to let her have legs and instead have the snake tail come out like any other reptile tail.

I haven't made any decisions yet as to which Pokémon I want to give the Near Pokédex treatment yet, but it will probably be one for the male entries. I'm still wanting to do more Eeveelutions on the female side, but I also want to keep going back and forth between the genders for now, especially since the females are already ahead content-wise.

15 comments:

  1. Awesome picture! Was kinda hoping for a footjob from female Arbok as a reference to this guy named ZP92 who used to make a LOT of arbok footjob pics. But then again I guess there's enough arbok footjob pictures out there now anyways xD Also getting a footjob from a snake sounds funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You planning on doing Lucario any time soon? if so, could it be a female one with her riding Ash since you've done ones of him fucking Bulbasaur and Pikachu already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any immediate Lucario plans, but I figure that one will be coming around eventually. I should mention, though, that while the trainers I use have design elements from anime characters, none of them are meant to be a specific character. The Bulbasaur and Pikachu trainers both have inconsistent designs from Ash.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. They were tagged with Ash's name when i searched them both on e621

      Delete
    4. The e621 uploads all have weird tags, though. The Ms. Mime pic had a blue-haired clown that was for some reason tagged James (Team Rocket).

      Delete
    5. i think it should've been labelled intersex/female (as in intersex on female) and Stella. She was the one who owned Mr. Mime in the Pokemon Circus episode of Season 1 when Ash is returning after getting the Earth Badge

      Delete
    6. The clothes were based on Stella's, yes, but like the others the trainer was just some person. He wasn't meant to specifically be anyone, none of them are.

      Delete
    7. I mean... I'm the one that drew them. :\

      Delete
    8. I drew them. That's what I said.

      Delete
    9. oh, i misread that comment. sorry

      Delete