Sunday, August 7, 2016

Commission - Sleepover Raid 07



I know a few of you have been waiting a long time for this, but now Sleepover Raid page seven is finally out. Things escalate quickly here (though, of course, it's not the first time for this comic), and the number of panels needed to convey the developments of this page are at least in part responsible for the long delay. My own slowness and schedule, plus the multiple computer problems, are also to blame.

This is the page where we finally lead up to the endgame of this comic, with the sleepover participants ganging up on poor Helen. The girls aren't happy at all with her trying to shut things down, and Trunks and Goten are perfectly happy to go along with whatever the girls have planned. Due to the number of them, Helen is powerless to stop them, unless she were to maybe use her Elastigirl powers. Of course then she'd be exposing her families secret, so that option's probably off the table.

Some of you may have noticed I've added a new tag, "Xoverse", to the SR pages. This tag is to indicate anything that is cannon within the crossover universe this comic takes place in. Currently that's only the commissions of the client who wrote SR, but I have plans for other stories and situations set in this universe, so I thought this tag would be handy. Anything tagged "Xoverse" is canon with other posts carrying the tag.

As I mentioned in the cBox, A Trip to the Past will update tomorrow. I've already begin working on scripts for Space Emperor Slut, Special Training and Titans Tower Nights, which will be my next batch of updates. I'm also in the process of coloring the next page of Space Warped, but I can't say for certain when that will be done. Should be within a week, though.

8 comments:

  1. Yeaaaaaah I've waited so long to see this updated and I'm so happy to finally see it! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Ray] I knew in a way or another, Helen will join to the sex party!! This DP will be super hot!! But, as she have elastic, a lot impossible position can be do!! Awesome work Near!! Tomorrow atttp will be a perfect birthday present!!! \o/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish this was a sexy party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. H
    How do i order a commission

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now I'm not accepting new commissions, but all of my commission information is available on the sidebar of the blog.

      Delete
    2. Hope it's the final page or another we hope that this will be the end.

      Delete
    3. Hope their will be more.

      Also the girls need to be at a sexy dance naked club

      Delete