Saturday, August 20, 2016

Commission - Chi-Chi x Trunks 1



Let me start off by saying that this is not a new ongoing comic. At this time all that's been paid for is this single page, and it was paid for at the regular standalone price for an image. I included a number in the title because the commissioner implied that he might pay for a follow-up page at some point, but nothing is set in stone and even if he does I doubt it'll ever come to much more than that.

This was an interesting image, as the client sent me panels from an existing doujin for reference. The reference images featured much more exaggerated proportions than I typically like to do, but in this case I used them, which is why Chi-Chi has a much more unrealistic body type here than in most of my drawings of her. I know some people like this sort of physique, so hopefully they can enjoy this.

I have one more commission left in my queue, which I'll hopefully be able to get to work on over the weekend. After that, though, I think I'll take a break from commissions for a while (excluding the Patreon stuff), as I really need to get to work on the next batch of comics. It seems other things keep getting in the way, haha.

14 comments:

  1. Nice. KAMEHAUSTRA is one of my favorite doujins of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please make a whis(DBZ character) comic , like the frieza comic that u alredy did

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could u make a frieza POV blowjob too, would be nice to see

    ReplyDelete
  4. trunks fuck chichi and goten fuck bulma ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmh amazing stuff man, I hope I dont offense you when I say "the spirit of PBX lives on in your work". So many people remember their epic faps to Kamehasutra, Im also really taken back to that memorable time.

    Doing a different body style turned out nice for a change, interesting seeing that although I would also say your original style just fits you better.

    What doujin was that btw? It seems a bit familiar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked up emulating PBX's style at the request of a client several years ago (same one who commissioned this, as it happens), so it's no accident that there are similarities.

      Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the doujin. I was only sent the specific panels that the client wanted me to use for reference. They should look pretty close, I tried to stick with the layout and proportions as best I could. I can tell you the characters were Naruto and Tsunade, though.

      Delete
    2. oh I see. Good path you chose ;) It works out pretty well with having unique attributes and not just being a rip-off.

      never thought I would enjoy yaoi/shota in PBX's style until I came across your art.

      Thx, I think I will be able to find that doujin.

      Still hope though, there might be more pages of this, would really enjoy seeing more. We will see.

      Delete
  6. Pretty sure that was from the Naruho doujin Jungle Go. I recognize the page where Naruto is looking at Tsunade's leaking pussy and Tsunade's huge ass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the drawing style but it's hilarious how you used "fuck fuck fuck" to describe what's happening. I would die to see a picture of trunks sitting spread like that without the cum geyser in the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet pic will it be cool if you could do DBZ/DC crossover love to see Goku X Lois, Superman X chichi & others

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete