Thursday, July 7, 2016

Patreon

Nearphotison's Patreon Page

For a long time, I put off joining the Patreon crowd. I don't fully understand the system, and I don't entirely trust the Patreon staff, but I'm giving it a test run. While I've never been comfortable taking people's money (even in standard commissions), I've been asked more than once how people can support me. I don't think it's fair to those people to make it difficult to do so.

I want to be clear that I don't intend to change anything about how this blog operates. Patrons will get certain benefits like larger scale versions of pictures and/or access to in-progress pictures (like the preview bar on the side of the blog, only the full pictures). Everything will still be posted at the same size and the same time as they always have, though, so there's no pressure to come give me money if you don't want to.

I don't have high expectations for this, and I don't want to make anyone feel like they have to support me on Patreon. This might well be the last time I even mention it, but I wanted to make it well known that I was doing this. I appreciate all of you who come to my blog and leave comments and the like, and that's plenty of support from my perspective. :)

5 comments:

  1. sounds good, Im a fan for about a year now. Always thought about supporting you in one way or another. Only thing that sucks is, that you cant use paypal anymore on patreon, since I have no credit card, cant support you there :/ but anyway, maybe I find a way, I think this is a good idea, and I guess a couple of bucks every month could help. Cheers, and keep making awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I do have a Paypal and have always accepted donations. If you send me some money with a note, we could maybe work something out where you get something in return.

      Delete
    2. aight, cool. I will hitcha back with this

      Delete
  2. [Ray] If I had enough money, I would certainly request a commission of a comic! My big problem is the conversion of Real to Dollar (since I'm brazilian, Dollar is high actually). I've been having some experience with hentaikey and don't like the system they use! Even if it takes a little, your work, worth much more money! Who knows in the future, I can pay a commission! For a while, I'm only a follower of you, Near! Keep your great work, I'm super excited with Space Warped, surely will be a awesome project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the next part of July 24. I Need to see that guy deep inside of some fine equine pussy.

    ReplyDelete