Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Near Pokédex M052 - Meowth



So this about wraps up the stuff I had drawn and scanned before my laptop quit on me, meaning I'm not too sure how many more updates I'll be able to provide until my new one comes in (and that's turned into a whole 'nother story). I'm going to keep working on my comic pages, but it could be a while before I have another new post for you guys. As for commissions, I have four total right now that I will jump into as soon as I am able.

As for this picture itself, I liked the idea of Meowth's love for shiny coins making them into cheap whores that roam the city in the evenings and nights. I don't know if or when I'll do a female version, but if I do there'll probably be a similar theme to it. I had a very clear image in this one of Meowth facing the viewer with a look of pure joy while he played with the coins, but unfortunately executing that idea meant we didn't get to see too much of his body here.

I have a few ideas for other Pokédex entries once I get my new computer, many of which are based off ideas people have sent me (like this one was). I enjoy hearing what Pokémon you guys want to see in the series. One I'm thinking about doing next is a female Arbok (though I'm still trying to decide if I want her to have legs), though I have a few options I'm looking at. Since it appears I'll have a long time to think about it, I guess I don't have to make any decisions right away.

4 comments:

  1. Please do more sleepover raid

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Ray] Oow Meowth is so cute! Very done Near!! It seems he's having more fun with the golden coins than with the anon guy fucking him good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id say some of the larger pokemon like aggron kanghashan its always nice to see a smaller character doming a larger one and with kanga bing all female there the possiblty of doing a male version even though male on male is not really my kinda tea
    i still think it would be pretty cool to see

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meowth's face is seriously picture perfect. I would accuse you of tracing if I didn't already have proof of your skill as an artist.

    ReplyDelete