Friday, July 8, 2016

Near Pokédex F282 - Gardevoir



Some of you may remember not too long ago when I posted a male Gardevoir Pokédex entry. Many people seemed to like it, but a handful lost their shit over it. At the time I was planning to do this pic very soon afterwards, to establish that Pokédex entries could be filled for both the male and female side of the same Pokémon. However, due to the reaction the male one got, I decided it would be best to wait and not give the impression that I was subject to the whims of angry shouters. Instead, Charmander got to be the first to show up on both the NPM and NPF.

I had some difficulty with this one, as I wanted to do a different pose than the male entry, but Gardevoir's dress-like attire was causing me problems. I ended up doing something very similar, but I tried to vary the pose up here and there where I could. I'm pretty happy with the new entry, and I hope you guys will like her, too.

11 comments:

  1. Looks good, I like the way you drew her chest.
    Was it intended, that both the male and female version of Gardevoir share the same position? Or did it just happen that way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I talked about that in the description, but it just turned out that way. I tried some other positions for her, but they weren't working like I wanted them to.

      Delete
  2. Like Oh my god! YOU SUCK! Gerdy was a male in MY stupid head canon and therefore they can only be male! WAaaaaaah WAaaaaah *Other Bitch noises*

    Awesome picture. Shoulda did a titjob! I woulda liked to see how the hell that would work .-.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance for a Haunter or Sharpedo female? My two favs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just me or is her left breast a lot bigger than the right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the next part of July 24. I Need to see that guy deep inside of some fine equine pussy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG shut up you "equine" cunt. Your spam is getting really annoying. When near has the time to do it, he will. Shut up and wait like the rest of us

      Delete
  6. no we want only females!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both the male and female version of this. :D Gardevoir is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why are her boobs different sizes?

    ReplyDelete