Friday, July 29, 2016

CCC - Space Warped 03



So one nice thing about collaborating with Malezore on this comic is, even though I can't start new stuff until I get my new computer, I didn't have to start anything for a new Space Warped page. Malezor sent this over a couple days ago and I got to work coloring.

Here we get our first good look at the Time Lord, a character Malezor and I designed together to fill a certain role in the comic. I'm pretty happy with the final result. I think he has a very striking design, and I love how he comes across here in the comic. I hope you guys like him, too.

9 comments:

  1. Those boys are enormously gifted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say those Saiyan genes are partly responsible for that. :P

      Delete
    2. Now I see, Goten is uncut and Trunks cut...nice detail hehe!

      Delete
  2. [Ray] Amazing! I imagined this...now,both comics "A Trip to the past" and "Space Warped" are one page to reach the sex actions!! Full of desire to see these boys fucking...awesome work, Malezor and Near!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his design. :D This looks really promising.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic more please moreee XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the second panel, Goten is the best! And I love their big cocks. The blue boy has grabbed them, right? I've not grabbed them: I've put one in my mouth and one in my ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha wait, in the next page, surely the Time Lord will prove this!!!

      Delete
    2. You kinda Have to Grab them First before you put anything anywhere

      Delete