Tuesday, July 12, 2016

CCC - Space Warped 02



Here's the second page of the prologue to Space Warped. In this page Goten and Trunks are sucked into a mysterious blue portal, where they find themselves in a mysterious castle and meet a mysterious nude blue figure. It's all very mysterious.

I had fun with this page, Malezor did a great job with the interior shot, and I like the overall look of the page. We get to find out a bit more about what's going on in the next page, which will hopefully be here before too long.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I can tell that this is going the be real interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Ray] Humm...I was surprised! I had imagined that they will to Gohan's house and initiate the fuck to after some like that happens! Perhaps, because I want so bad, see this little kids fucking some boy or old boy hehe...anyway, keep going, let's see what will happen with this strange!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If memory serves me right, that's the blue dude on the comic cover...ITS A TRAP!

    ReplyDelete