Tuesday, June 7, 2016

PP - Suck Off a Pirate Day



I've been wanting to do something with Disney's Peter Pan for a while now. I've had a couple ideas bouncing in my head here or there, but nothing I was too excited about so they never really materialized. The other day the simple idea of Pan getting blowbanged by a bunch of Hook's pirates hit me, and I decided to go ahead with it.

I hope I can return to this film again in the future, as there are actually a lot of characters I wouldn't mind taking a stab at (both male and female). Besides Pan, most of the Lost Boys are pretty cute, as are all three of the Darling kids. Mrs. Darling is a knockout as well, plus there are sexy mermaids and Tiger Lily to boot. Oh, and of course we can't forget Tinker Bell, who even as a small child I knew was sexy as fuck.

6 comments:

  1. A amazing Disney movie that I love, is "Brother Bear". I think Kenai could be a great character to do something! Another ideia is a yaoi crossover between Ben 10 & Danny Phantom! Ben and Danny messing around, like a 69 position! The trick is choose the best angle! Could be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter had no idea what a kiss was but did know what a blowjob was lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please go back to sleepover raid please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No fuck off and be patient ignorant motherfucker

      Delete
    2. There's no need to be rude, second Anon. :) Though patience is necessary. I have a specific order I update the comics in, and there are other ones that have been waiting longer than Sleepover Raid which must come first.

      Delete
  4. I do tend to like blowbangs, even yaoi ones, but I don't think Peter Pan was ever one I wanted to see a blowbang with.
    It's still a nice picture. I like the double blowjob and handjob. A lot.

    ReplyDelete