Sunday, June 26, 2016

Near Pokédex M678 - Meowstic

It's been a little while since I did a Pokédex entry, so I decided to take a stab at one of the newer Pokémon, Meowstic. This is another one requested by one of my sisters, as Meowstic's one of her favorite Pokémon. I decided to do it mostly because I hadn't done any from this generation yet, and the number 678 still seems crazy when compared to the other numbers I've tackled, mostly from Generation I.

I haven't made any plans about the next Pokédex entry yet, though I'm thinking enough time may have passed for me to try a female Gardevoir. I'm not sure just yet, though, as I have a lot of ideas I like. In the meantime, tomorrow will have another Pokémon post, but this one will not be part of the Near Pokédex series.


  1. At first I thought the guy was Mumen Rider from One Punch Man, lol. Also, it looks like the next post you mention features Charizard, but it looked purple before. was that just to throw people off?

    1. When the preview was posted yesterday, I hadn't colored the foreground yet (except his eye). The purple you saw was the background, which had been colored already.