Monday, June 13, 2016

Near Pokédex M004 - Charmander



I've mentioned before that I wanted to keep the Near Pokédex project open on both ends, M and F, and here's a good example of that. Charmander's the first Pokémon to get an entry on both sides of the coin, filling in a very early suggestion from a follower on the blog to see a male Charmander. Charmander's really cute, and of the original starters I did for NPF, they're probably my favorite. While I don't expect I'll be able to get doubles for every Pokémon I do in this project, I'd at least like to eventually have doubles of the starters, and most of the iconic Pokémon down the line.

Now that I'm back from my convention, I'm back to working on the three new comic entries. It may be a while yet before they post, but the good news is they should all update close together. In the meantime I'll try to keep the blog relatively active with smaller updates like this (though not all Pokédex entries).

9 comments:

  1. Full-nelson anal attack! It's super effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture, how was the convention?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda not fair to straight fans like me, we get 3 gay pics, then 1 straight pic, then another gay one. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomorrow's picture is straight. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks man, I'm glad you actually answer people instead of ignore it.

      Delete
    3. Well, I try to whenever I actually have an answer to give. :P

      Delete
  4. Hi Near! I was thinking, why you don't have a blog on tumblr? I have it and follow a lot of types of work like yours! Some deal with animations! I think is a great community to post yours comics and pictures! I'm a huge fan of yaoi, specially Naruto and One Piece! I still searching a blog that mix Naruto or OP yaoi pics with a high quality with animations, but is hard to find! I can say that I few artists that can keep the original features like you do with DBZ and others! What do you think about tumblr?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Tumblr for my SFW projects like Let's Plays and AMVs, but I've found Tumblr to be a pretty toxic environment for artists who deal with controversial subjects like I tend to do.

      Delete