Thursday, June 16, 2016

Near Pokédex F135 - Jolteon



I've been wanting to start doing some of the Eeveelutions in this project for a while, now. I think they all have pretty cute designs, and eventually I want to have the full "set" in both the NPF and NPM galleries. I wasn't sure where I wanted to start with them, but at least one person was very vocal (in a friendly way) about wanting to see Jolteon, so I figured that was as good a place as any to start.

I had some trouble understanding exactly how Jolteon's fur is supposed to work in the areas where it spikes out, but I think I got it about how I want it. Overall I'm pretty happy with how she turned out. I think for now I want to stick with female entries for the Eeveelutions, but eventually I'll do the other side of the coin as well. I think their designs lend themselves well to male interpretations, and Eevees are, like, 87.5% male anyway.

11 comments:

  1. Need more sleepover raid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needs more Teen Titans Nights LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. In a near future near will be known for his dear pokemons...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Near, I'm thinking about this! Until now, you draws all these pokedex (only Male) with a human always being a top! I wonder, are you do any with a pokemon being a top? I thought about that, because if you do, for example, Charizard! I cannot see he being fucked, not just by his size, but he smeel quite manly! Not only Charizard, Blastoise, Scyther, Nidoking...of course, not considering you do a female with these pokemons, I'm talking a male x male pokedex! Well, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also want to see male Pokémon on top

      Delete
    2. The way I see it, whomever is on the bottom of a pic is the focus of it. Since the Pokédex entries are designed to focus on the Pokémon, I can't think of any reason why I would put them on top.

      That being said, I've drawn Pokémon on top before, and I likely will again, but it wouldn't be part of the Pokédex series.

      Delete
    3. Well, a top will be a focus, if the bottom don't appear. The same concept is when the bottom is the focus, if the top don't appear, that's the pokedex pics! But, Charizard could be an exception? Anyway, if you do a pokemon on top even not on pokedex, is great! I want to see! Thanks for the attention Near!

      Delete
    4. That's a good point. I guess a better way to put my position would be, "I don't find tops sexy." In yaoi or straight pics, I never care about whomever is doing the fucking, their role in the pic is purely functional.

      Delete
    5. Haha interesting, Near! Well, I'm gay and like the tops, because I'm a bottom haha! But, it seems the majority is on your side, cuz is difficult to find who like the top guy hehe! I like so much! Well, sorry for anything, I'll wait for your comics, anxious! As I'm using "anonymous" status, I will put a fictitious name before the commentary...[Ray]

      Delete