Monday, June 20, 2016

DBZ - Special Training 07



Next in line on the update train is Special Training. Gohan's feeling bad that he came before Goku, so he sets to work trying to make it right despite Goku's insistence that it's okay. Here we get to try a position I don't think I've used before, the standing sixty-nine, as Goku decides to reward Gohan's enthusiasm.

Tomorrow will be the first page of Titans Tower Nights, and I hope you all will like it. I'm a bit nervous about that one, but I'll probably talk about that more in its own commentary. Until then, I just hope you'll all enjoy this little bit of Gohan action.

11 comments:

  1. Nice to see some more Gohan action. 69 piledriver FTW

    I look forward to the Titans Tower Nights comic. We need more bi comics and I know you can pull this off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so excited!!! I was waiting the continue of this comic!!!
    Very nice and very hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [Ray] So hot! This 69 is perfect! The views are amazing too! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here we go !!!!

    http://oi63.tinypic.com/eald1k.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. and trip to past when ?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will there be a Part 8 or is it already out? :)

      Delete
  6. GOOD GOD THAT IS HOT! (FAP FAP FAP) I'm wondering, are you going to continue the comic where Goten and Trunks go back in time? I believe that was a commission. Hell. I may have to commission you. Your DBZ art is sick. I've always found the DBZ characters captivating. You draw them perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The time travel comic is being worked on right now. It's part of an update batch I'm focusing on alongside Sleepover Raid (crossover comic) and July 24 (MLP:FIM comic). If you look to the preview bar on the right, you can actually see one block wit some of Gohan's hair in it; that's from A Trip to the Past.

      Delete
  7. May I add a suggestion that for a new comic series or image, you should do a continuation of aim at planet namek with Gohan involved

    ReplyDelete
  8. DUDE YOUR SO AT DRAWING THE CHARACTERS.

    ReplyDelete