Sunday, June 19, 2016

DBZ - Space Emperor Slut 07




I know it's been a long time, but here come some comic updates for you guys. I'd mentioned that I was working on several pages at once (instead of one at a time), and that's lead to some changes in how these things update. Like I predicted, it took a lot longer for the first page of the batch to update (this one), and I appreciate you all being patient while I worked on it. However, now that this one is out, there will be other comic updates tomorrow and the day after as well. Special Training will update tomorrow, and the first page of Titans Tower Nights will post the following day. Let me know if you guys prefer the pages spread out like they used to be, or if you prefer the longer wait only to get several comics updating close together.

As for this page itself, it would appear Frieza has allowed himself to become completely enslaved to Goku's cock. His ambition and goals are, at least for now, completely overshadowed by his lust for a hard Saiya-jin fucking, and Goku knows it. He's right in the palm of his hand.

I'm planning to start working on a new batch of comic updates, now that this one is complete. In line for new pages are July 24, Sleepover Raid and A Trip to the Past. Like with this batch, it will probably be a long time before any of them get posted, but hopefully once they do they'll be pretty close together. However, those pages probably won't be right next to each other like this batch, since they're different lengths, but they should all still update in the same month.

4 comments:

  1. *gasp* A new comic page? Inconceivable! LOL Great to see you're continuing these. Looking forward to the Teen Titans comic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Ray] Finally a comic page out! Amazing, I love the way Frieza begged Goku's cock! About the way the comics will be out, in my opinion, I prefer the pages spread out, because the waiting time is too great! Yet, no matter how you'll do this update, we must to wait! I know how laborious is doing all this comics plus other updates! Great work Near! I'm anxious to see A Trip To The Past on July! See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only Vegeta could see Freeza now...probably would want to gangbang his freaky alien genotype ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's over. but i still expecting more. great job

    ReplyDelete