Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Near Pokédex M038 - Ninetales



While working on my new DBZ commission, I took a little time to wrap up this new entry into the male Pokédex I've been working on for a while now. I'm not sure what exactly drew me to doing Ninetales next, but something about a classy, stoic figure squatting down to suck cock worked for me.

I still feel a bit iffy about my execution with furries, but I do feel like I'm learning something new every time. This is the first time I've had to draw so many fluffy tails (Love in Boom has helped me practice that, though!), but the real new challenge with this one was learning how to draw such a long muzzle wrapped around a cock. I'm not 100% sure I got it right, but I'm sure the situation will come up again one of these days and I can try and learn some more then, too.

There's a new poll related to the Pokédex on the sidebar (unless you're reading this in the future). It doesn't specify which gender a Pokémon would fall into in the Pokédex project, but honestly the ones that do the best will probably be among the first to be featured in both anyway. So far Mewtwo and Gardevoir are winning, which is unsurprising, but I hope people will take the opportunity to do some write-ins. Obviously the ones I picked for the list don't even scratch the surface, and I've already thought of some that I wish I'd included, so feel free to bring to my attention any Pokémon you'd like to see me (figuratively) tackle. You can also still do this in the comments, of course.

8 comments:

  1. Are you french ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aight was just wondering since you used the(é)a couple of times :).
      Btw what program do you use to color your panel ?

      Delete
    2. Pokémon's just spelled with an aigu accent is all.

      I color in Photoshop CS6.

      Delete
  2. You would think Ninetails would be a girl :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't pull his tails! Just give him some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ninetails should've been a girl still like it though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'd love to M Mew and M Audino please

    ReplyDelete