Monday, May 30, 2016

JLvTT - Raven/Star-Sixty-Nine

Justice League vs. Teen Titans has been recommended to me a number of times, and I recently got the chance to watch it. I enjoyed it, and I liked many of the new designs, though in all honesty I still prefer the old series look. It's hard for me to say how much of that is nostalgia talking, but I did want to try out the designs from the film a bit.

I especially liked Raven's design and thought it would be fun to do a pic with her and Starfire. I've drawn these characters together before, though I think the last time was years ago and probably best left forgotten.


  1. Ah yes...I LOVED Raven and Starfire in the new movie! Thanks so much for drawing this! ��

  2. Love the pose! Freaking awesome hehe :D They look like they're really going at it.