Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Near Pokédex M107 - Hitmonchan

Here we have the first entry into Near Pokédex M ("M" for "Male"), the yaoi counterpart to Near Pokédex F. I considered starting with the first gen starters like I did for F, but I didn't feel like drawing those Pokémon again right away (probably some day, though). Instead I went with Hitmonchan, since I liked the idea of him taking his gloves off for sex, plus he looks pretty cute when he's moaning.

I've been trying to decide how to handle Pokémon that only appear in one gender. Hitmonchan, for instance cannot be female in the games, which means there may never be a Near Pokédex F107. I've already decided that Pokémon labeled as "genderless" are fair game for either Pokédex, but I've toyed with the idea of cheating and doing genderswapped versions of the Pokémon with only one gender. That would allow us to see a female Hitmonchan, plus a lot of other cute options. I'm already fucking up the canon designs, so why not push things further?


  1. Very nice work, as always. I'm picturing Hitmonlee would be big on giving footjobs.

  2. Hitmonchan tiring out after a round is a nice touch XD