Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Near Pokédex F007 - Squirtle



With this pic we wrap up the original starter Pokémon. From here on out I don't have any real clear plans about which Pokémon I intend to do when, and I'll probably just jump around and do whichever ones I feel like. Pikachu is most likely next, because I know people generrally love Pikachu, but we'll see how things go after that.

Of course, feel free to recommend where I should go. I love hearing which Pokémon you all would like to see, and I've already gotten some good ideas from suggestions posted here.

7 comments:

  1. Did the Squirtle squirt? :D Sorry I had to do it. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe to round out the set, Pikachu? (technically a gen 1 starter)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this serie keep going

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't think about squirtle squirting the same way ever again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not into this unfortunately....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say keep the series going, I would love to see Jirachi.

    ReplyDelete