Friday, April 15, 2016

Near Pokédex F004 - Charmander



Since this picture was mostly done when my computer quit on me, I decided to go ahead and wrap it up to keep things moving.

I was pretty happy with the response my last Pokédex entry got. I was pretty worried when I posted it, but only one or two people who commented had the kind of response I was concerned about. Most people seemed to like the idea of more of these, and I even got some great suggestions I hope to try out some day.

As far as the agenda goes on this project, I have a couple more female entries I want to knock out (Squirtle, Pikachu and Eevee). After that I will probably start jumping around. I don't necessarily plan to run the male characters the same way, I'll just do whichever ones sound like fun at the time.

8 comments:

  1. My only complaint is the guy isn't Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why you gotta make charmander sexy xD Nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No plans for eevee evolutions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I have plans. Just not immediately.

      Delete
  4. I do enjoy seeing my favorite gen 1 starter like this. Always went with the chamander in playthrus despite the hard beginnings. looking forward to seeing how you do the evolution's later on. out of curiosity if you plan to change things around gender wise do you plan to keep the particular evolution line the same as the starting form or just whatever you feel like drawing at the time for the particular Pokemon? if it stays constant it can lead to interesting followups for the same Pokemon thru their time with the trainers being shown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't really thought about it, the trainers I've used so far don't have much thought put into them other than keeping their clothing vaguely Pokémon-esque.

      Delete
  5. you HAVE TOO, make more of these! i ADORE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you HAVE TOO, make more of these! i ADORE it!!

    ReplyDelete