Saturday, April 16, 2016

DP - There's So Much I Can Teach You, Daniel



I've been wanting to do more with Danny Phantom for a while now. I feel like I'm still finding my footing with western cartoon designs like this one, but I'm much happier with this result than I am some of my past attempts.

Let me know if you guys want to see more of Danny around here. I have other ideas for him (both gay and straight). I actually have two different comic strips that both feature Danny in a bisexual role, so if there's interest I might pick one of those up after I've wrapped up some of the current ongoings.

10 comments:

  1. Gay is a way, but bisexual is TWICE the fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why Danny has a male and female bestfriends.

      Delete
  2. Nice. I hope you continue with Danny Phantom. And while I do have personal preferences in actual characters and such, I am perfectly fine if you choose to have Danny in a bisexual role.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danny Phantom yaoi is awesome! A like he fucking someone of his friends! Nice work Near!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really prefer your yaoi than yuri or pokemon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see your DP comics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! DP comic would be awesome! Bisexual with Danny in the middle? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One plot has Danny in the middle, the other has him and the girl mutually bottoming for the other guy.

      Delete
  7. I'd be interested in more Danny. Whatever ideas you have for him, I'm sure they'll be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dan and Vlad? Damn this is awesome.. ;_; Yes more please!

    ReplyDelete