Monday, April 25, 2016

DBS - Whatever You Want




I'm not exactly sure where this pic came from, it's sort of the culmination of a handful of goals. I'd been wanting to do something with 18 and Videl (not sure why, but I've liked this pairing ever since reading one of my first doujin with the two of them). I've also just been meaning in general to do more Dragon Ball yuri, and I've been wanting to have a little bit of futa on the site for a while as well. My mind almost never goes to futa when planning a pic, I tend to just forget about it, but having this strap-on scene provided a simple variant option so I included it for those of you who enjoy some hard futanari fucking.

As for the dialogue, that just came to me halfway through working on the pic. Not sure why I went that way with it, but I like it a lot.

4 comments:

  1. thanks Nearphotison! I missed your Dragon Ball Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, this reminds me of a DBZ fanfiction i wrote a few years ago, similliar idea except it ended in with a GohanxVidelx18 DP

    http://authordarkinferno.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/a-debt-repaid-plus-interest.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont mess with 18 she'll fuck your ass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing, would love to see more futanari stuff

    ReplyDelete